Hokkaido University Higher Education and Training Center, hereinafter, “us”, will comply
with laws and other norms concerning personal information and will thoroughly protect
and manage personal information.
- Personal information shall be obtained in a lawful and fair manner and not obtained in a fraudulent way.
- In order to prevent loss, destruction, tampering, leakage, etc. of personal information, take appropriate information security measures such as measures against unauthorized access.
- Observe the laws on personal information protection and related guidelines. In particular, thoroughly maintain confidentiality of personal information you keep from yourself and information you learned through other businesses.
- In the case of outsourcing personal information to provide transactions and services, conclude necessary contracts and thoroughly manage such as checking compliance.
- We strive to maintain and improve education so that each person recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and handles personal information properly.
About protection of personal information
When you make an inquiry on this site, we ask you to provide your name, e-mail address and other related personal information.